Camino Frances: Overview
Our new Camino Frances tours are now available for booking! Start anytime from March to October, beginning from March 2018.
Why go walking on the Camino Frances?
- Join the band of pilgrims who have been walking the Camino for over a thousand years in search of peace, solitude and relaxation
- Swap stories and share a glass of wine with fellow pilgrims or spend quality time with friends and family
- Say a prayer at the wonderful Santiago de Compostela Cathedral where the remains of the apostle St James are believed to be buried
- Discover the beautiful landscapes, charming little towns and unique local culture that make walking the Camino the adventure of a lifetime!
- Relax in comfortable accommodation and enjoy the wonderful Galician cuisine along the Camino Frances
Camino Frances Details
Tours from €299 per person
Choose Gentle, Moderate or Challenging Camino Frances hiking tours
22 different itineraries to suit all abilities
Terrain: Well-maintained paths and tracks, quiet country roads and some paths beside main roads; some gentle or steep but short climbs; occasional asphalt hiking
Start anytime from March to October (beginning from March 2018)