Hadrian's Wall Path: Prices & What’s Included
What’s Included in the Price?
- Fully illustrated guidebook of the history and important sites of Hadrian's Wall
- Official Hadrian's Wall Passports for those walking the entire trail (Note: The stamps for these passports can only be collected from the 1st of May)
- Stay in our friendly, family-run guesthouses
- Relax in comfortable en-suite bedrooms*
- Big breakfasts will keep you going all day long
- Luggage? Don't worry, we'll move it for you!
- Detailed maps/notes mean you'll never get lost
- If you need to contact us, we're here, 24/7
- Our waterproof map-case keeps your maps dry
- Insider tips on the best places to eat and drink**
- Explore the local history in our fascinating guide
- Discover the most exciting attractions on the trail
- Need info on transport? We're happy to help
* Unless already booked out in which case we’ll try to secure a private bathroom
** You will have the opportunity to purchase picnic lunches and evening meals each day. If you are staying in a remote location, the B&B owner will prepare a tasty surprise for you upon request.