Wicklow Way: Overview
Why go hiking along the Wicklow Way?
USA Walkers: Book Now & Save $$$! With the US Dollar close to parity with the Euro, NOW is the time to book your Wicklow walking trip!
- Convenience: Just 90 minutes south of Dublin Airport, it's so easy to get to the Wicklow Mountains!
- Older than the Himalayas and the Alps, the Wicklow Mountains possess a stillness that will soothe body and soul
- Explore the ancient monastic village of Glendalough, a community first established in the 6th Century AD
- At the end of your hiking tour, treat yourself to a city-break with an overnight stay in Dublin
Wicklow Way Trail Details
- Tours from €339 per person
- Choose Gentle or Challenging Hikes
- 11 different itineraries to suit all abilities
- Terrain: Forest tracks and paths. Slightly rugged in parts. Occasional asphalt hiking
- Start anytime from 1st Mar- 19th Oct
- Waymarking: Excellent