Customer Experience Associate
Closing Date: 5:00PM (GMT), Thursday 31st August 2023
Applications without the required CV & Cover Letter (see below) are not considered.
Are you looking to be part of a team that brings happiness to people’s lives through unforgettable outdoor experiences?
Hillwalk Tours, located in the vibrant city of Galway is the place for you. Our core purpose is to create experiences that make people happy – for our employees, customers and suppliers alike. We believe in hiring individuals who share our passion and values, providing them with support, flexible work hours, a friendly culture, training and skill building opportunities.
Why Join Us:
At Hillwalk Tours, we’re committed to ensuring that working with us is a happy experience. As our Customer Experience Associate you’ll immerse yourself in the buoyant outdoor tourism industry and take on diverse challenges that will enrich your professional journey.
As our Customer Experience Associate, you’ll be based in our Galway office, becoming an integral part of the customer journey. You’ll master our customer documentation requirements and develop familiarity with our tour regions and hiking trails.
Key tasks will include:
- Crafting the Perfect Walking Packs: You’ll be responsible for creating walking packs for a set number of customer bookings per week. This involves printing all necessary documents, assembling bound materials like maps, map cases, luggage tags etc. You’ll need to check addresses and prepare packs for posting.
- Creating Happy Experiences: Building and growing your knowledge of our tour routes and regions, you’ll promptly and amicably respond to customer contact emails and phone calls. Your expertise in identifying customer needs and providing personalised, friendly tour advice will leave a lasting impression, while your keen eye for detail ensures error- free customer documentation and accurate updating of our software system. You’re diligent approach to booking accommodation, walker and luggage transfers will guarantee smooth and hassle-free journeys for our valued customers.
- Being A Great Team Player: Collaborating seamlessly with fellow team members you’ll swiftly address any immediate issues and requests, ensuring our operations run smoothly. With your resourceful and proactive mindset, you’ll effortlessly meet and exceed metrics and deadlines, making a significant impact on our success. You’ll share on-call responsibilities during the walking season and will be supportive of all company policies and procedures.
Skills and Qualities for Success
To thrive in this role, you’ll need to demonstrate the following qualities:
- A passion for helping people, with the ability to really listen to understand what a customer wants
- Perfect English language skills (written and verbal)
- Polished communication skills and the ability to coordinate with a remote team
- A proactive approach, excellent organisational and problem-solving skills
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and juggle a variety of tasks and responsibilities
- An aptitude for learning quickly and a resourceful nature
- A calm demeanour and eagerness to thrive in the world of work
Join Hillwalk Tours
If you’re eager to be part of a team that creates happy experiences and values your growth, apply now to be part of Hillwalk Tours and join us on our journey to make a positive impact in the world of outdoor tourism. Your CV is necessary and useful, but a great cover letter always shines – make sure to include one!
Further Application Details:
- Location: Galway City – Office Based
- Application Deadline: 30th July, 2023
- Salary: €24k
- Start: 18th September 2023
- How To Apply: Send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com.