Marketing Manager (Work From Home, Permanent, F/T) – DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS HAS NOW PASSED.
Closing Date: Sunday 6th August, 2023
Join Hillwalk Tours, an award-winning company based in vibrant Galway City, and be part of our mission to connect people with nature through self-guided walking tours.
Reporting to our Head of Marketing and Technology, you’ll play a pivotal role in driving brand awareness, customer engagement, and achieving marketing objectives. We’re looking for a seasoned professional with a proven track record of success and a knack for inspiring and leading their team.
This opportunity is home-based (although you can work from the office any day you like), we pay the work-from-home allowance and also offer flexible work hours!
As the Marketing Manager, you’ll be an all-rounder in marketing with expertise across various channels such as web, SEO/SEM, PPC, email, content and social media. Proficiency in Google Ads is essential, and fluency in a second European language (German/Dutch) would be advantageous. You’ll be inquisitive by nature with an interest in emerging technologies and software (such as AI).
Your Adventure Awaits: Embrace Your Core Responsibilities!
- Managing the day-today activities of the marketing team
- Achieving ambitious sales targets aligned with our growth strategy
- Overseeing all marketing campaigns across different channels, both online and traditional
- Creating exceptional content that resonates with our target customers and drives sales
- Utilise relevant software applications like Google Ads, WordPress and Mailchimp
- Manage and optimise your allocated budget for maximum ROI
- Monitor and report on campaign performance, assessing against goals
- As a Manager embrace our culture and values
Qualifications for Success: Gear Up For Excellence
- A degree in marketing or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in a marketing management role
- Demonstrable expertise in web management, Google Ads, SEO/SEM, content, emails and social media campaigns
- A proven track record of meeting targets and working within budgets
- Exceptional attention to detail, excellent communication, organisational and problem-solving skills
While this role is home-based, occasional office days may be required for training, specific tasks and meetings. Having a car is highly desirable. You’ll need a dedicated, quiet office space at home with a strong broadband connection.
If you’re passionate about creating experiences that make people happy, embody our core values, and are eager to lead our marketing efforts, we’d love to hear from you. Join us at Hillwalk Tours and be part of our dynamic team, making a positive impact in the travel industry.
Applications without a great cover letter don’t shine and get overlooked.
Further Application Details:
- Location: Galway/Mayo/Clare/Limerick – Home Based
- Application Deadline: 6 August, 2023
- Salary: €34,000 – €37,000 DOE
- Start: 14th August 2023
- How To Apply: Send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.