Hillwalk Tours are a dynamic, award-winning company based in Galway City. Through our self-guided tours we provide the ultimate experience of connecting people with nature; up close, on foot, whether alone or with friends. We personally develop our own tours along inspiring trails, work with local suppliers and contribute to the sustainability of our rural communities.
We’re looking for a creative, passionate, energetic and pro-active Dutch speaker who wants to kickstart or develop their career in marketing with a global adventure travel brand. The successful candidate must have strong written communication skills in both Dutch & English. As an individual you will have an immediate connection with our Purpose – to create experiences that make people happy, as well as embody our core values.
- You’ll work with a multilingual and talented Marketing Team to help deliver content and messages in Dutch to customers in the Netherlands while also contributing to wider marketing activities to other markets
- You’ll gain experience in e-mail marketing, SEO, social media management, graphic design, copywriting, website management and fundamentals of B2C marketing
- You’ll gain experience using Mailchimp, Canva and WordPress
- Full training will be available
This is a paid internship for a Dutch speaker. To be considered for the role you will need to demonstrate:
- Excellent written and verbal skills in Dutch and English
- Ideally a degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communication or Translation Studies
- Any previous experience in content writing and translation or proofreading for blogs, websites and social media would be an advantage
- A connection with our Core Purpose and our Core Values
- A willingness to work from our Galway City office (no remote option)
Start Date: January 2020
Terms: 6 months, full or part-time considered, €10 per hour
Apply: A CV and a cover letter to email@example.com (Optional – We would like you to review our core values, within your cover letter discuss which core value you resonate most with and tell a story of how you have lived this core value in either a professional or personal capacity).