1. Simply choose the type of hiking tour you want to take: ‘Gentle’, ‘Moderate’ or ‘Challenging’
2. Next, identify the number of days you want to spend on your hiking tour
3. Click the ‘Make a Booking’ button on the top right of our webpage
4. Finally, fill out our booking form and make a €100 deposit per person
1. If you paid by credit card (using PayPal) you will receive an e-mail within 24 hours verifying receipt of your booking form and deposit payment. In this email, you will be asked to confirm your tour details.
If you paid by bank transfer, payment will take a few days to reach us. Therefore you will receive your email confirmation and request to confirm your tour details shortly after we have assigned the bank payment to your booking form. In this case, you may receive an automatic email outlining that a booking form has been received, but no deposit has been received – you can disregard this email.
2. Once your confirmation is received that all details on your booking form are correct, we will begin making the arrangements for your tour. Therefore, the sooner you send us this confirmation, the sooner we can start to book your tour.
3. After all the arrangements for your tour have been confirmed (this process normally takes seven to ten working days) you will be sent a breakdown of the balance outstanding for your tour and a due date for payment.
4. Once your final payment has been received, we will send you an e-mail confirming receipt.
5. Your walking pack will be posted to your home address at least one month in advance of the start date of your tour (arrangements can be made to post this sooner if necessary). If the tour start date is less than one month away, your walking pack will be posted to your first B&B for you to collect upon arrival. If this is the case, you will also be sent soft copies of your walking pack documents by email.
Deposits and Final Payments can be made using:
1. Credit Card - through PayPal, used by more than 200 million people worldwide to make secure online credit card payments. Please note if you have opened a PayPal account at any stage in the past, you must log in to your account in order to make the payment.
2. Bank Transfer – please contact us for the required account details.