Sheep's Head Way: Overview
Why go hiking on the Sheep's Head Way?
- Want a relaxing walking holiday far from the bright lights of big city life? Then, you'll love the Sheep's Head!
- One of the most remote places in Ireland, the Sheep's Head is well-known for the laidback way of life and the friendliness of the local people
- The highest point of the peninsula is just 345m and the narrow width of the headland means that you are never far from the glorious Atlantic Ocean!
Sheep's Head Way Trail Details
- Self-guided walking tours from €519 per person
- Choose Gentle, Moderate or Challenging Hikes
- 3 different itineraries to suit all abilities
- Terrain: Mountain tracks and paths. Rugged in parts. Occasional asphalt hiking
- Start anytime from Mar-Oct
- Waymarking: Excellent