Sheep's Head Way: Overview
Why go hiking on the Sheep's Head Way?
USA Walkers: Book Now & Save $$$! With the US Dollar close to parity with the Euro, NOW is the time to book your Sheep's Head walking trip!
- Want a relaxing walking holiday far from the bright lights of big city life? Then, you'll love the Sheep's Head!
- One of the most remote places in Ireland, the Sheep's Head is well-known for the laidback way of life and the friendliness of the local people
- The highest point on the peninsula is just 345m so the Sheep's Head is perfect for "part-time" hikers!
Sheep's Head Way Trail Details
- Tours from €469 per person
- Choose Gentle, Moderate or Challenging Hikes
- 3 different itineraries to suit all abilities
- Terrain: Mountain tracks and paths. Rugged in parts. Occasional asphalt hiking
- Start anytime from Mar-Oct
- Waymarking: Excellent