Cotswold Way: Overview
Why go walking on the Cotswold Way?
- Enjoy gently rolling countryside and gorgeous scenery while exploring quintessentially English villages, with fine churches and cosy English pubs.
- Discover the enchanting landscape and abundant wildlife of the Cotswolds on one of the best way-marked National Trails in England.
- Take a trip into the past and discover medieval abbeys, wool towns and ancient burial barrows as well as stately homes and country estates.
- Finish your walk in the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Bath with its Roman history and famous Georgian buildings.
Cotswold Way Trail Details
- Tours from £359 per person
- Choose Gentle, Moderate or Challenging Hikes
- 22 different itineraries to suit all abilities
- Terrain: Well maintained paths throughout with regular, mostly short, but steep climbs and descents, occasionally muddy
- Start anytime from mid-May to mid-October
- Waymarking: Excellent