South West Coast Path: Overview
Our South West Coast Path tours focus on the most spectacular section of the trail from Padstow to Penzance along the south-west coast of Cornwall.
Why go walking on the South West Coast Path?
- Experience the beautiful and dramatic Atlantic coastline of west Cornwall and follow part of the longest and most spectacular National Trail in the UK around Lands End - the most westerly tip of Britain.
- Walk over miles of fine, sandy beaches, through secluded coves and along remote clifftops while looking out for seals, dolphins, basking sharks and maybe even whales.
- Enjoy fresh Cornish fish, Cornish pasties and Cornish ice-cream and discover Cornish place names (‘Zawn a Bal’, anyone?) as you visit quiet villages in one of the 'Celtic Nations’.
South West Coast Path
- Tours from £419 per person
- Choose Moderate or Challenging Hikes
- 13 different itineraries to suit most abilities
- Terrain: Coastal paths along beaches, coves and clifftops with many ups and downs, sometimes rugged.
- Start anytime from mid-March to mid-October
- Waymarking: Very good