South West Coast Path: Overview
Book now for your 2019 South West Coast Path hiking holiday!
Our South West Coast Path tours focus on the most spectacular section of the trail from Padstow to Penzance along the south-west coast of Cornwall.
Why go walking on the South West Coast Path?
- Experience the beautiful and dramatic Atlantic coastline of west Cornwall and follow part of the longest and most spectacular National Trail in the UK around Lands End - the most westerly tip of Britain.
- Walk over miles of fine, sandy beaches, through secluded coves and along remote clifftops while looking out for seals, basking sharks, dolphins and maybe even orcas and minke whales.
- Enjoy fresh Cornish fish, Cornish pasties and Cornish ice-cream and discover Cornish place names (‘Zawn a Bal’, anyone?) as you visit quiet villages in one of the 'Celtic Nations’.
South West Coast Path
- Tours from £419 per person
- Choose Moderate or Challenging Hikes
- 13 different itineraries to suit all abilities
- Terrain: Coastal paths along beaches, coves and clifftops with many ups and downs, sometimes rugged. Occasional asphalt walking.
- Start anytime from May-Oct 2019
- Waymarking: Very good