Beara Way: Overview
Why go hiking on the Beara Way?
USA Walkers: Book Now & Save $$$! With the US Dollar close to parity with the Euro, NOW is the time to book your Beara walking trip!
- Visit Dursey Island - With just six cars and 15 inhabitants, you'll practically have the place to yourself!
- Brighten up your life with a trip to colourful Atlantic fishing villages such as Eyeries and Allihies
- Wilder than Dingle and even more remote than Kerry, the Beara Peninsula is the best-kept secret in this beautiful region of Ireland
Beara Way Trail Details
- Tours from €389 per person
- Choose Gentle, Moderate or Challenging Hikes
- 15 different itineraries to suit all abilities
- Terrain: Mountain tracks and paths. Slightly rugged in parts. Occasional asphalt hiking
- Start anytime from April-Oct
- Waymarking: Excellent