Kerry Way: Overview
Why go hiking on the Kerry Way?
USA Walkers: Book Now & Save $$$! With the US Dollar close to parity with the Euro, NOW is the time to book your Kerry walking trip!
- Challenge yourself to hike all, or part of, Ireland's longest hiking trail (214km)
- Following a similar route to the world famous Ring of Kerry driving trail, you will nonetheless explore remote valleys you can't reach by car
- Capture amazing photographs of Ireland’s finest scenery including the Lakes of Killarney, the McGillycuddy Reeks and Derrynane National Park
Kerry Way Trail Details
- Tours from €439 per person
- Gentle, Moderate or Challenging Hikes
- 11 different itineraries to suit all abilities
- Terrain: Mountain tracks and paths. Slightly rugged in parts. Occasional asphalt hiking
- Start anytime from Mar-Oct
- Waymarking: Excellent