Antrim Glens & Coastline: Overview
Why go hiking in Antrim?
- Come and discover this beautiful part of Northern Ireland, home of the world famous Giant’s Causeway! A place with inspirational locations, stunning landscapes and friendly people.
- Possibly the most beautiful coastal trail in all of Ireland and the terrain is relatively flat too - perfect for "part-time" hikers!
- Explore fascinating local attractions like the Glens of Antrim, the seabird colony on Rathlin Island and the oldest whiskey distillery in the world at Bushmills.
- Follow the trail past filming locations like the Dark Hedges for the hugely popular Game of Thrones TV series*, where ancient landscapes and secluded bays have become the 'Seven Kingdoms'.
Antrim Trail Details
9.2/10 - 262 reviews
Self-guided walking tours from €540 per person
Choose Gentle or Moderate Hikes
10 different itineraries to suit all abilities
Terrain: Forest tracks and coastal trails. Rugged in parts. Regular asphalt hiking
Start anytime from Mar-Oct
Waymarking: Some parts of this trail have not been properly way-marked. Detailed route notes and maps will be provided
* THIS TOUR IS INDEPENDENTLY OPERATED BY HILLWALK TOURS. IT IS NOT SPONSORED, ENDORSED, OR AFFILIATED WITH HBO OR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH ‘GAME OF THRONES’