Antrim Glens & Coastline: Overview
Why go hiking in Antrim?
- Come and discover this beautiful part of Ireland before it becomes too famous! A place with inspirational locations, stunning landscapes and friendly people.
- Possibly the most beautiful coastal trail in all of Ireland and the terrain is relatively flat too - perfect for "part-time" hikers!
- Explore fascinating local attractions like the world famous Giant's Causeway and Glens of Antrim, the seabird colony on Rathlin Island and the oldest whiskey distillery in the world at Bushmills.
- Follow the trail past filming locations for the hugely popular Game of Thrones TV series, where ancient landscapes and secluded bays have become the 'Seven Kingdoms'.
Antrim Trail Details
- Self-guided walking tours from £399 per person
- Choose Gentle or Moderate Hikes
- 10 different itineraries to suit all abilities
- Terrain: Forest tracks and coastal trails. Rugged in parts. Regular asphalt hiking
- Start anytime from Mar-Oct
- Waymarking: Some parts of this trail have not been properly way-marked. Detailed route notes and maps will be provided